About Shade and Membrane Structures Australia
Forming during the Global Financial Crisis, Shade and Membrane Structures Australia is at the forefront of the shade sail, tension membrane and steel covered area market. As well as our own skilled in house team, we utilise a wide network of dedicated industry professionals around the world to ensure that our clients get the best and most efficient solution available on the market.
THE DIRECTOR - Scott Fitzpatrick
Scott, has over 15years experience in senior management positions, working across the globe. He has a wide international network of industry contacts which allows Shade and Membrane Structures Australia the opportunity to successfully service clients not only across the Australia and the Asia Pacific Region, but also throughout America, Europe and the Middle East/North African (MENA) region as well.
Scott started his career in this industry as the National Sale Manager for Universal Fabric Structures (Now Fabritecture) and was successfully involved in projects such as:
- Civic Pool Redevelopment - Canberra (Design and construct of an indoor Olympic Pool)
- Hope Island Resort – Gold Coast (Design and Construct an outdoor entertainment area)
- Casuarina Recreation Facility – Northern NSW (Design and construct an indoor aquatic facility)
- Various other covered and shaded areas around the country
Scott then moved to Copelands and Pickers who had been in the industry for over 60years, where he successfully began the Architectural membrane division called AFS (Architectural Fabric Solutions) and was involved in such projects as:
- Nerang Pool – Gold Coast (Design and Construct Pool Cover)
- Fabric Work Shop Area – Solomon Islands (fabricate and supply tension membrane workshop area)
- Fabric Work Shop Area – PNG (fabricate and supply tension membrane workshop area)
- Hervey Bay Water park – QLD (Various Shade Sail areas)
- Warner Village Theme Parks – Gold Coast (Various Shade Sail and shelter projects)
- Brisbane Festivals – QLD (Spiegel Tent Structure)
- Outdoor dining Area – Jetwing Hotels Negombo, Sri Lanka (Design and construct covered area)
Scott then moved to head up the Business Development, Sales, Estimations and Marketing teams at Greenline Shade and Shelter, which also included Project Management where he was involved in projects such as:
- Singleton Gym and Swim – Singleton NSW (Re-design and re-cover a 50m pool structure)
- Westgate bridge Shell Service station – Melbourne (Consult and engineering report)
- Burswood Entertainment Centre – Perth (Consult, engineering report, cleaning and maintenance contract)
- Centro Gympie Car Park – Gympie (Design and Construct car park covers)
- Robina Hospital Car Park – Gold Coast (Design and Construct car park covers)
- Dreamworld Main Street – Gold Coast (Design and Construct 600smq covered area)
- Canelands Central Façade and Carparks – Mackay (Design and construct membrane façade and car park covers)
- Plus many more
Latest News & Updates
Project News & Product Updates
Click the projects below for more info.
Client: Village Roadshow Theme Parks
Design and Construct 2 Shade Structures over the walkway for the new Green Lantern ride.
More Info »
Report: Tension Membrane & Sustainability
In the current environmentally sensitive climate, Shade and Membrane Structures Australia can offer our clients the use of Ferrari Architectural Fabric which is a 100% recyclable PVC tension membrane.
More Info »